Backup Options

Post feature requests, product enhancement ideas, and other product-specific suggestions here. Do not post bug reports.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
This topic is 17 years and 4 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
richard.may@ct.gov

Backup Options

Post by richard.may@ct.gov »

I would like to see an option that would enable you to keep multiple backups of a file. The option would append the exteion with a single or double digit numbering system. When you saved a file, the first version of the file would end with .1EXT (where ext was the original extension value). The next time you saved, .1EXT would be renamed to .2EXT and the current backup would be .1EXT. I would like to be able to keep upto 5 backups of each file I edit.
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Backup Options

Post by Alexander Riedel »

A feature like that, called File History, is in the 4.1 Professional and Enterprise Editions.

Alex
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 17 years and 4 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.