Function Autocomplete below Here-string

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is limited to current SAPIEN license holders with active maintenance and does not offer a response time guarantee.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST LICENSE NUMBERS, ACTIVATION KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 6 years and 1 month old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
clum09

Function Autocomplete below Here-string

Post by clum09 »

Product, version and build: 7.4.110_020518
32 or 64 bit version of product: 64-bit
Operating system: Windows 10 Enterprise
32 or 64 bit OS: 63-bit

Hello,

I have a script that I need to use the PowerShell Here-string that uses the double quotes for splatting (@".."@) because I have a variable within the Here-string to display the value of the variable.

The PrimalScript editor failed to color code and autocomplete the function names of the functions that are below the Here-string while the function names of those functions above the Here-string work fine. Also, this problem occurs only when the splatting for the Here-string uses the double quote characters - splatting with single quote characters (@'..'@) appears to work fine.

This problem does not happen within the editor of PowerShell Studio.

Please fix this problem so that I can use the Here-string with splatting using the double quote characters (@".."@).

Thank you in advance.
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Re: Function Autocomplete below Here-string

Post by Alexander Riedel »

I’ll look into it, but as always it really helps to have an actual code sample that illustrates the problem.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
clum09

Post by clum09 »

Attached is the picture with the sample code that illustrates the behavior of the editor.
Attachments
Here-String-Problem.JPG
Here-String-Problem.JPG (87.31 KiB) Viewed 3684 times
clum09

Post by clum09 »

Hello,

Any update with this issue?

Thanks.
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Post by Alexander Riedel »

The issue has been sent to the proper place for evaluation and correction. When a fix is issued with a service build, it will be listed in the change log.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 6 years and 1 month old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.