Script Packager

Post feature requests, product enhancement ideas, and other product-specific suggestions here. Do not post bug reports.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
This topic is 17 years and 3 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
ferghus

Script Packager

Post by ferghus »

My requests for script packager:

* Even when providing elevated credentials, the user can still gain access to the script. I'd like to be able to protect the script from viewing, probalby through the use of ACLs.

* When providing elevated credentials, I still need the script to run with the current user's profile loaded, not the elevated users. If I package the script to run as Administrator, for example, and the user Bob runs the script, the script is actually running against the Administrator profile. Need the option to have it run againts the Bob profile.

These are features provided by TqcRunas and other products, so it should be too tough for you guys to do :)
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Script Packager

Post by Alexander Riedel »

Even though you think its too tough :-) we'll see what we can do.
Alex
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
ferghus

Script Packager

Post by ferghus »

Ooops. Should have been "not too tough," obviously :)
This topic is 17 years and 3 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.