Printing a document with QR Code

Ask your PowerShell-related questions, including questions on cmdlet development!
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 5 years and 7 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
rocky.pabillore

Printing a document with QR Code

Post by rocky.pabillore »

Hey guys,

currently an intern left with a very half/baked gui to print out documents with qr code.
He's using the word api for this and it is very very buggy, and sometimes it would not print to the right printer.

jvierra posted this on the vbsscripts forum: Set pd = CreateObject("MSComDlg.CommonDialog.1")
pd.PrinterDefault = Truepd.ShowPrinter

I really just want to know a way to select the document, and open it up with the printerdialog to print. I tried to do this with IE .net but i know IE will be gone soon. anyone please help?
jvierra
Answers: 30
Has voted: 4 times
Been upvoted: 33 times

Re: Printing a document with QR Code

Post by jvierra »

THe print dialog no longer exists.

What kind or documents are qr documents.

Start-Process document.qr -Verb Print
This topic is 5 years and 7 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.