Productivity Pack

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 5 years and 6 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
joe.morley@amerigas.com

Productivity Pack

Post by joe.morley@amerigas.com »

I am trying to use the products from the productivity pack and it tells me it cannot verify the licenses online. Do I not get these with my Powershell studio subscription? And yes it is current
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Re: Productivity Pack

Post by Alexander Riedel »

Yes, the productivity pack is a complimentary add-on to any product you purchase.
Usually you receive an offline key for these products on your sales receipt. It starts with 18-PPK
Did you enter that into the dialog? (Please don't post that key here)
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 5 years and 6 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.