PowerShell WMI Wizard

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 17 years and 1 month old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
fr3288

PowerShell WMI Wizard

Post by fr3288 »

I have PrimalScript version 4.1.532 Enterprise Edition. In a new blank PowerShell script file when I insert a script from the WMI Wizard I get the following error:

Missing expression after unary operator '!'

The error says the problem is on line 21 character 9. Also, I noticed that the variables are not difined with the $ symbol. I think the script template is for another programming language.

FR
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

PowerShell WMI Wizard

Post by Alexander Riedel »

If you look closely on the Wizard there are two options:

VBScript and JScript.

The WMI Wizard does not yet support PowerShell.

Alex
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
fr3288

PowerShell WMI Wizard

Post by fr3288 »

Thanks, Alex. I had not notice that. Please put it in the wish list.
Thanks for your prompt response.
This topic is 17 years and 1 month old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.