Email account

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 5 years and 3 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
abrahamjdyck

Email account

Post by abrahamjdyck »

I was wondering if you could help me. I had previously purchased the Sapien powershell suite, but I no longer have access to the email account that was registered. Is there any way that I can prove that I am that individual and update the email address, so that I can access the software? Feel free to email me if you need further information. Thank you!

Abraham
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Re: Email account

Post by Alexander Riedel »

Send what you have, previous email, receipt, license number, etc to sales@sapien.com and they will look into it.
Please indicate in your email who purchased the license and where (our store, reseller?)
Any information you have will make it easier. :D
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 5 years and 3 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.