Can't reach the activation server

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is limited to current SAPIEN license holders with active maintenance and does not offer a response time guarantee.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST LICENSE NUMBERS, ACTIVATION KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 5 years and 1 month old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
Treviss

Can't reach the activation server

Post by Treviss »

Hi,

I've a problem when I try to launch Primal Script.
I've this error:
PrimalScript2019.jpg
PrimalScript2019.jpg (25.04 KiB) Viewed 2178 times
I checked my internet connection, all is ok.
When I launch PrimalSQL, Powershell Studio or ScriptMerge, I don't have this error.
I log off my session and relaunch: same issue :(

PrimalScript 2019 - 64 bit - 7.4.120.0
Operating system: Windows 2016 Standard - 64 bit
I've a license for: SAPIEN Software Suite 2019

Can you help me about that? please

Thanks!

Stephane
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Re: Can't reach the activation server

Post by Alexander Riedel »

Sorry to hear you are having problems there. This is a little bit odd, because with a suite license PrimalScript would not try to activate if PowerShell Studio is already activated.
Are you behind a proxy server? Please verify that you can launch PowerShell Studio, or better, WMI Explorer of you have it installed and get no such message.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
Treviss

Post by Treviss »

Hello Alexander,

Thanks for your answer. :)

I found the solution...
Usually, I use Chrome to navigate and I filled my internet credentials on it but Sapien products use credentials based on I.E ^_^
Now, all is ok!

Sorry for the inconvenience :D

Stephane
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Post by Alexander Riedel »

Yeah, built into windows :D Not a problem, glad you have it resolved.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 5 years and 1 month old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.