Windows 10 thinks Phys is VM

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 4 years and 7 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
lobster_monkey

Windows 10 thinks Phys is VM

Post by lobster_monkey »

Hi
I am trying to evaluate PS studio I am running on a thinkpad x280 but the install thinks I am on a virtual machine, I have searched the forum but haven't found any conclusive advice on how to fix can you advise please?

thanks
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 20
Been upvoted: 37 times

Re: Windows 10 thinks Phys is VM

Post by Alexander Riedel »

Nothing to fix, sometimes it happens that the VM test gets a false positive. Just go to your SAPIEN account page and get a VM trial key. Once you enter that you can run it like any other trial.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 4 years and 7 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.