transcript log

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is limited to current SAPIEN license holders with active maintenance and does not offer a response time guarantee.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST LICENSE NUMBERS, ACTIVATION KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 4 years and 6 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
Reddrgn2
Answers: 1

transcript log

Post by Reddrgn2 »

Product, version and build:
64 bit
Operating system:
64 bit OS: Win 10

Kind of new to using PrimalScript, still reviewing manual and getting use to things. I have worked with Powershell studio more or PowerShell ISE.

Wondering if there is a script log feature that can be enabled for PrimalScript. I know I could probably build a script to run when ever I open Primal script. Probably even adjust the one I use for ISE. Just wondering before I get to far into that rabbit hole see if the feature is there just not enabled yet. I can see some people not wanting it and others that do. I just like it cause I might be thinking about doing something work on it a little then get distracted by something else and close it or something else.

If PrimalScript does not already do it might be nice option, to me anyways.
brittneyr
Site Admin
Answers: 39
Been upvoted: 30 times

Re: transcript log

Post by brittneyr »

From the information you have provided, I don't believe there is such a feature in PrimalScript. Can you please provide more detail of what you are looking for? For example, what exactly would you liked to be logged?
Brittney
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 4 years and 6 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.