Shortcuts to close panels

Post feature requests, product enhancement ideas, and other product-specific suggestions here. Do not post bug reports.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
This topic is 2 years and 3 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
sean@midnightdba.com
Been upvoted: 1 time

Shortcuts to close panels

Post by sean@midnightdba.com »

It would be nice to be able to have a shortcut to close all the panels so I can get back to coding w/o using the mouse.
For example: I run a script, and the output window comes up, along with anything else I might have configured. But those panels take up a lot of space so before I can work on the script again, I need to close those panels so I can have my full page back. Currently that means manually closing them all with the mouse. It would be really nice if I could close a single panel with a shortcut, or even all of the open panels.
brittneyr
Site Admin
Answers: 39
Been upvoted: 30 times

Re: Shortcuts to close panels

Post by brittneyr »

All panels can be collapsed by unpinning the pane:
SPS_UnpinTabs.png
SPS_UnpinTabs.png (7.25 KiB) Viewed 47017 times
This will collapse the pane only making it visible on prompt by the application or on hover:
SPS_CollapsedPane.png
SPS_CollapsedPane.png (12.94 KiB) Viewed 47017 times
There are also shortcuts for all panels. A guide for the shortcuts can be found on the ribbon (Help->Product Help).
Brittney
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 2 years and 3 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.