GUI not displaying properly across

Ask questions about creating Graphical User Interfaces (GUI) in PowerShell and using WinForms controls.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 1 year and 5 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
davivolo
Has voted: 1 time

GUI not displaying properly across

Post by davivolo »

Hello!

Hopefully this is my last post here for a while. I have created a script GUI using Powershell Studio but I am having an issue where other users the GUI itself is cut off or not displaying properly. I cannot replicate the issue on my system but on other users systems, the GUI is cut off. I have changed my resolution/magnification to match theirs and still cannot get it to display the way theirs is. Is there some sort of mechanism to remedy this so that a GUI will display across multiple systems the same? I tried to use Autosize to see if that would alleviate the problem but it did not. Thanks!
theirs.png
What they see
mine.JPG
What I see
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 20
Been upvoted: 37 times

Re: GUI not displaying properly across

Post by Alexander Riedel »

Please post the screen resolutions and magnification factors from each system.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
davivolo
Has voted: 1 time

Re: GUI not displaying properly across

Post by davivolo »

My screen resolutions/magnifications:

SL is 2496x1664 with 150% magnification and I have dropped that to 100% for testing purposes
Dell Widescreen is 3440x1440 with 125% magnification, same as above have dropped it to a lower magnification percentage

Theirs:
Dell widescreen 3440x1440 with 100%
SP is 2736 x 1824 with 100%

As you can see with both have the same monitor on one of those and a completely different view (the ones I posted in my initial post).

Thanks!
This topic is 1 year and 5 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.