Incorrect message: subscription has expired

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 1 year and 1 month old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
JorgeVerheyden

Incorrect message: subscription has expired

Post by JorgeVerheyden »

Hello,

My company has a 10 seats license subscription for powershell studio.
At this moment there are 4/10 activations.

When I try to active my license I have the following error:

It appears that your subscription has expired (see attachment).

Please advice.
Attachments
2023-02-05 19_57_35-PowerShell Studio.png
2023-02-05 19_57_35-PowerShell Studio.png (6.88 KiB) Viewed 11831 times
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Re: Incorrect message: subscription has expired

Post by Alexander Riedel »

Please send the subscription key you are using to sales@sapien.com for evaluation. Please do NOT post it here.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Re: Incorrect message: subscription has expired

Post by Alexander Riedel »

I was informed by our store support staff that the credit card charge for your ongoing subscription was denied. The full error reported is:
Payment failed because of incorrect card number. Tell the customer to try again with the correct number. If that doesn't work, they should contact their issuing bank.
Please update the card on file or contact your financial institution or issuing bank.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 1 year and 1 month old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.