Order not showing in order history and no receipt sent to email

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 1 year and 1 week old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
pdearmen

Order not showing in order history and no receipt sent to email

Post by pdearmen »

Good afternoon,

Earlier today I renewed my subscription for the suite of tools for Sapien. I was able to successfully checkout with PayPal and have the receipt from PayPal showing the transaction but no receipt from Sapien, and the order does not show in order history. My account still says that maintenance will expire on 4/30/2023. Is there anything else I need to do or do I just need to wait?
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Re: Order not showing in order history and no receipt sent to email

Post by Alexander Riedel »

A purchase with Paypal is unfortunately asynchronous. It takes a while until they send a notification which then gets settled in the store.
If you don't see it Monday, please email your PayPal receipt to sales@sapien.com. Don't worry, we get it all adjusted if something got its wires crossed.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Re: Order not showing in order history and no receipt sent to email

Post by Alexander Riedel »

Apparently a server error at the exact time of your order pushed it into a 'canceled' state. Don't you feel lucky? ;-)
I am told it has been adjusted, so please let me know if you still don't see that update on your account.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 1 year and 1 week old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.