Packager Options Greyed Out

Use this forum to ask questions after your subscription maintenance expires or before you buy. Need information on licensing or pricing? Questions about a trial version? This is the right place for you. No scripting questions, please.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST SUBSCRIPTION NUMBERS, LICENSE KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 11 months and 3 days old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
bahusafoo

Packager Options Greyed Out

Post by bahusafoo »

Product: PowerShell Studio 2020 (64 Bit)
Build: v5.7.182
Build: v10.0.19042.0
----------------------------------------------------------------
I have a project I've been working on for several years now and never seen this issue before in any project actually, but what would cause the packager options to become disabled/greyed out? I can no longer edit versioning or exe properties in my project.
Attachments
SAPIENIssue.png
SAPIENIssue.png (37.54 KiB) Viewed 3429 times
bahusafoo

Re: Packager Options Greyed Out

Post by bahusafoo »

I did end up resolving this by restoring the project's previous .psproj.psbuild file from my GIT repo - so something with that file got messed up somehow. Anyway, back to work! Thanks for the attention!
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Re: Packager Options Greyed Out

Post by Alexander Riedel »

If you still have the messed up file, would you mind uploading it?
Script Packager actually does not have any mechanism to disable these items so I am quite curios :D
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 11 months and 3 days old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.