This does not appear to be a valid trial number.

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 10 months and 2 weeks old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
LeeInsight

This does not appear to be a valid trial number.

Post by LeeInsight »

I have a license for PrimalScript 2018 and need to activate it on my new work VM. When I enter my username, password and activation key I receive the following message:

This does not appear to be a valid trial number. Please check that you entered the key correctly.

Weirdly if I check my account and the Activations it shows my hostname is now activated.

In the past I used an offline license file, but I dont seem to be able to generate that now as my maintenance has run out.
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Re: This does not appear to be a valid trial number.

Post by Alexander Riedel »

Sorry to hear you are facing trouble. According to our logs your copy was activated.
I am assuming you are posting here because you still get prompted for activation when PrimalScript starts up.

You don't mention what actual version and build you have installed, but what I see from your account it actually includes PrimalScript 2019 (7.5.130)
I would suggest to install that. If that does not help, please get a screenshot of where you enter the key and then a screenshot of the error message and
email them to support@sapien.com. As they contain license and personal info, please do not post them here.

Since you also mention that this is a VM, please make sure that C:\ProgramData\SAPIEN is writeable on your VM and persisted between sessions.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 10 months and 2 weeks old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.