Creating a new XML Schemas

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is limited to current SAPIEN license holders with active maintenance and does not offer a response time guarantee.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST LICENSE NUMBERS, ACTIVATION KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 10 months and 2 weeks old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
gutierrezg

Creating a new XML Schemas

Post by gutierrezg »

To help you better we need some information from you.

*** Please fill in the fields below. If you leave fields empty or specify 'latest' rather than the actual version your answer will be delayed as we will be forced to ask you for this information. ***

Product: PrimalXML (64 Bit)
Build: v4.7.76
Build: v10.0.22621
PowerShell version(s): 5.1

*** Please add details and screenshots as needed below. ***
Does PrimalXML have a feature for creating XML Schemas? if not, can this be added to a future build?
I am working on a complex project that in Powershell Studio that uses xml config files but I would like to make my own schema for it and it would take too long to learn how to fast enough.

DO NOT POST LICENSES, KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Re: Creating a new XML Schemas

Post by Alexander Riedel »

AFAIK there is some work done on PrimalXML at the moment. I will add the request to the list. No promises, but we'll see what we can do.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Re: Creating a new XML Schemas

Post by Alexander Riedel »

Please check the new PrimalXML build coming out Monday.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 10 months and 2 weeks old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.