Subscription expired??

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 10 months and 4 days old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
linusbergmark

Subscription expired??

Post by linusbergmark »

Hello,

I was opening powerhell studio today and it asked me to enter my credentials for my account because my trial has expired. One year has passed since we bought the subscription but it is supposed to last 2 years, and it says on my account that expiration is in may 2024. When i try to activate it with my activation key it says that it is expired, see attached image.
According to a different post i tried logging on to a more open network that isn't my office network but no luck.

I'm also attaching an image of my license from my account page (without the key visable ofcourse).
Attachments
Skärmbild 2023-05-25 093424.png
Skärmbild 2023-05-25 093424.png (60.05 KiB) Viewed 2806 times
Skärmbild 2023-05-25 092957.png
Skärmbild 2023-05-25 092957.png (14.58 KiB) Viewed 2806 times
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Re: Subscription expired??

Post by Alexander Riedel »

Sorry to hear you are having trouble. All our subscriptions are one year, not two years.
Please contact sales@sapien.com directly if you are still experiencing problems.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
linusbergmark

Re: Subscription expired??

Post by linusbergmark »

ah i see, i thought it was a two year license, must have gotten that wrong then, thank you!
This topic is 10 months and 4 days old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.