tolbar customizations volatile

Use this forum to ask questions after your subscription maintenance expires or before you buy. Need information on licensing or pricing? Questions about a trial version? This is the right place for you. No scripting questions, please.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST SUBSCRIPTION NUMBERS, LICENSE KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 16 years and 1 month old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Post by Alexander Riedel »

The trial download always points to the latest build, at this time 4.5.563.
Why do you say it seems out of reach?

Alex
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
koolezt

Post by koolezt »

Sorry about the delay, but I've been re-installing Windows (again) and generally starting from scratch. Thanks for all advice. The new-version caveat was based on comparison between dates of installer creation and forum announcement and between installer "version" properties, both irrelevant: dates relate to my download and "version" properties to installer, not encapsulated application. I've had a good sleep and things are much clearer now.*** Sorry about mis-impression. ******Download page IS up-to-date***The new version is now more stable with toolbar customizations, thank you.Now I'm still finding two crash-prone situations: one happening when dragging the "Script" toolbar's component drop-down while customizing, but I'll get on with some scripting for now and search the forums and research later.Thanks again to all. I'm now using PSc 2007 Pro v. 4.5.563 trial.
This topic is 16 years and 1 month old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.