Screen resolution

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is limited to current SAPIEN license holders with active maintenance and does not offer a response time guarantee.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST LICENSE NUMBERS, ACTIVATION KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 7 years and 7 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
Sysap Software

Screen resolution

Post by Sysap Software »

Hi,

I am new to this product and have a bit of a problem with my screenresolution. I have PrimalXML 2016 installed on my 15 inch laptop with a resolution of 3840x2160. For Powershell studio this is not a problem, but when I want to view and edit XML files, I cannot read them because the text is too small. Is there a way to zoom in to a file?

Andy
DevinL

Re: Screen resolution

Post by DevinL »

You can adjust the font size rather easily by going to File -> Options -> Default Font. There's the button with three dots to the right of the TextBox that lets you change the font size to whatever you wish:
Font_Options.png
Font_Options.png (18.56 KiB) Viewed 16747 times
DevinL
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
Sysap Software

Post by Sysap Software »

Thank you very much. That solved my problem.

Andy
DevinL

Post by DevinL »

Glad to hear that solves it for you.

If you have any further issues, please don't hesitate to post again.
DevinL
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 7 years and 7 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.