XPath Search Panel - Font size issue

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is limited to current SAPIEN license holders with active maintenance and does not offer a response time guarantee.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST LICENSE NUMBERS, ACTIVATION KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 7 years and 1 month old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
datacore.glenn

XPath Search Panel - Font size issue

Post by datacore.glenn »

Product, version and build:
PrimalXML Version 4.3.45
OS Version Windows 10 Pro x64

Hello Sapien team,

I apologise for repeating myself, as I've raised this point as a product wish previously however it is becoming a productivity issue for me, as the Simple XPath Search feature is one that I make extensive use of and the problem described here makes that difficult.

Running at high resolution and high DPI on my laptop (3200 x 1800, Intel HD 5500 chipset) the amount of on-screen real estate given over to the XPath Query text input box is far too small and the font size it uses is miniscule. Please might this be increased to a useable size? I am aware that the Options panel allows a larger font size to be selected for the document window but this does not have any affect on the text here.
SimpleXPathSearch_Panel_FontIssue.png
SimpleXPathSearch_Panel_FontIssue.png (47.92 KiB) Viewed 13336 times
The same input text box area and its font on the Element View panel is a bit larger and more useable, although still noticeably clipped.
ElementView_Panel.png
ElementView_Panel.png (27.21 KiB) Viewed 13336 times
Many thanks,
Glenn
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Re: XPath Search Panel - Font size issue

Post by davidc »

Thank you for reporting this. The sizing issue should be resolved in the next service release.
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 7 years and 1 month old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.