Disabled Button Color

Ask your PowerShell-related questions, including questions on cmdlet development!
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 3 years and 5 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
bill-douse

Disabled Button Color

Post by bill-douse »

Hello All,

Product: PowerShell Studio 2020 (64 Bit)
Build: v5.7.181
Build: v10.0.18363.0
PSVersion: 5.1.18362.752

Forgive me if this question is silly or been answered a bazillion times. I spent quite a bit of time Google'ing and searching PS Studio forums for an answer with no results. That said, is it possible to change the Disable Button color in Powershell? I ask because the PS Studio Forms Project I am working on does not seem to provide such a capability. The font size and color set I am using results in a disable button color that is indistinguishable from the enabled button color.

Thanks for your patience with us noobs.

-Bill D.
by jvierra » Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:03 pm
Simple. Just set the backcolor property of the button or almost any other control.
Go to full post
jvierra
Answers: 30
Has voted: 4 times
Been upvoted: 33 times

Re: Disabled Button Color

Post by jvierra »

Simple. Just set the backcolor property of the button or almost any other control.
This topic is 3 years and 5 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.