Error since adding Webview2 control

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is limited to current SAPIEN license holders with active maintenance and does not offer a response time guarantee.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST LICENSE NUMBERS, ACTIVATION KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 1 year and 10 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
Airseb78

Error since adding Webview2 control

Post by Airseb78 »

Hello
i am facing a strange issue since one week, since having switch from Wenbrowser control to Webview2 control.
It was running the first two days, then now when I open my powershell studio .psf file, I have an error at the loading of my .psf file :

[2022.05.09 - 21:13:11] Unhandled Exception:
Un élément avec la même clé a déjà été ajouté.
à System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException(ExceptionResource resource)
à System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add)
à ..()
à ..(IDesignerHost )
à ..( )
à PowerShellStudio.MainFormDX.()
à PowerShellStudio.MainFormDX.(Object , DocumentEventArgs )
à DevExpress.XtraBars.Docking2010.Views.ActivationInfo.RaiseActiveDocumentChanged()
à DevExpress.XtraBars.Docking2010.Views.BaseView.RaiseDocumentActivated(BaseDocument document)
à DevExpress.XtraBars.Docking2010.Views.BaseView.OnDocumentActivated(BaseDocument document)
à DevExpress.XtraBars.Docking2010.Views.BaseView.SetActiveDocumentCore(BaseDocument document)
à DevExpress.XtraBars.Docking2010.Views.BaseView.ActivateDocument(Control control)
à DevExpress.XtraBars.Docking2010.MDIClientManagementStrategy.OnMdiChildActivate(Object sender, EventArgs e)
à System.EventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, EventArgs e)
à System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnMdiChildActivate(EventArgs e)
à DevExpress.XtraEditors.XtraForm.OnMdiChildActivate(EventArgs e)
à System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmMdiActivate(Message& m)
à DevExpress.XtraEditors.XtraForm.WndProc(Message& msg)
à System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

I have serach on Sapien forum and widely on google, but don't find anything to help me.

if someone could help me to solve my issue ...
regards.

sebastien
brittneyr
Site Admin
Answers: 39
Been upvoted: 30 times

Re: Error since adding Webview2 control

Post by brittneyr »

What version of PowerShell Studio do you have installed?
Brittney
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
brittneyr
Site Admin

Post by brittneyr »

[Moved by moderator to PowerShell Studio Forum]
Brittney
Airseb78

Post by Airseb78 »

hello Brittney
my powershell studio version is :

Product: PowerShell Studio 2022 (64 Bit)
Build: v5.8.203
Build: v10.0.19043.0

sebastien
brittneyr
Site Admin

Post by brittneyr »

Please try updating to service build 5.8.206 and let me know if you are still experiencing this behavior.
Brittney
This topic is 1 year and 10 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.