Posting to Powershell Studio Forum Denied????

Ask questions about creating Graphical User Interfaces (GUI) in PowerShell and using WinForms controls.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 1 year and 9 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
mwilliamsocc
Has voted: 1 time

Posting to Powershell Studio Forum Denied????

Post by mwilliamsocc »

Greetings - I am a valid customer - just renewed my license via my company, installed powershell studio 2022 just fine, my account shows a valid support agreement but when I go to post in the powershell studio forum it tells me that I cant because I dont have a valid license.. HUH???

I am mwilliams@theocc.com

Please advise…
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Re: Posting to Powershell Studio Forum Denied????

Post by Alexander Riedel »

I do see something odd on your account. The customer role is missing. I am leaving it this way so our web folks have a chance to examine what happened when they get in this morning.
In the meantime, if you need help with something, please post here, I'll see it anywhere :D
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
mwilliamsocc
Has voted: 1 time

Post by mwilliamsocc »

Sure…I was simply looking for the best way to import a single column of items from a text file (no CSV involved) into a datagridview - I will stick whatever the proper method is to do this into the onload event of the main form so hat the text is loaded from the get go.. I see some things on the web but none of them really fit what I am trying to do…
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Post by Alexander Riedel »

[Topic moved by moderator]
I moved your question here to this forum, you are most likely to get an answer here.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
jvierra
Answers: 30
Has voted: 4 times
Been upvoted: 33 times

Post by jvierra »

Where are the items. They have to be stored somewhere. Even a single column of items in a file can be loaded as a CSV by just giving a "-header" to the Import-Csv command.
jvierra
Answers: 30
Has voted: 4 times
Been upvoted: 33 times

Post by jvierra »

Here is a simple example:
  1. $FormEvent_Load={
  2.     $csv = Import-Csv d:\scripts\StateCity.csv
  3.     $datagridview1.DataSource = [System.Collections.ArrayList]$csv
  4. }
This topic is 1 year and 9 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.