Powershell Versio Warning

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is limited to current SAPIEN license holders with active maintenance and does not offer a response time guarantee.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST LICENSE NUMBERS, ACTIVATION KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 1 year and 7 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
Woody_033
Been upvoted: 1 time

Re: Powershell Versio Warning

Post by Woody_033 »

that one no, I was putting a sanitized version together for you when I noticed it was not just the function that where messing up.
I have run some other scripts that are complete and they work ok
Seems to be only unrecognized text
Attachments
Untitled.png
Untitled.png (24.17 KiB) Viewed 836 times
Face piles of trials with smiles and coffee :D
Woody_033
Been upvoted: 1 time

Re: Powershell Version Warning

Post by Woody_033 »

This seems to have resolved itself overnight. I hate when this happens, happy but hate it

I did do a uninstall and reinstall on the weekend, and that did not fix anything
So did uninstalling the 7.2.6 and re-installing 7.2.3, that did not help

There was a windows update last night, not sure how that affected the mouse over, but this morning, everything seems to back to normal. Building the cache information is slow, but seems to be ØK

It was something to do with the mouse. I moved the mouse over unrecognized text, error
If i moved the cursor via the kb to the text, ØK ~shrug~
Please consider this matter closed
Thank you for your assistance Brittneyr
Face piles of trials with smiles and coffee :D
This topic is 1 year and 7 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.