COM class errors on script run

Ask your PowerShell-related questions, including questions on cmdlet development!
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 1 year and 2 weeks old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
Integrations

COM class errors on script run

Post by Integrations »

I keep getting these COM errors when I'm running my scripts. It's different errors on different computers. Some say "Retrieving the COM clss factory component for CLSID failed with error "80080005 Server execution failed" and the other error is "80040154 Class not registered". I've also seen Exception calling "ReleaseComObject" with "1" argument(s): "Object reference not set to an instance of an object".
This program used to run fine when another user was working on it, but now when I compile and run it, I get these errors.

I'm stumped as to what's going on, and there's nothing in the logs that I can see.
This topic is 1 year and 2 weeks old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.