Receiving General Server Error when trying to access activations

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 11 months and 3 weeks old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
agmulanax

Receiving General Server Error when trying to access activations

Post by agmulanax »

Deactivated licensed install on one computer in preparation to moving software to a new computer. Deactivation appeared to have completed successfully on the old server. Installed software on new computer with no issues. When I attempted to activate new activation failed with "General Server Error".

Successfully logged into my Sapien account but when I try to access activations, I receive the same "General Server Error" message. Is there a issue with the Web site or is the issue specific to my account?

Please advise.
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Re: Receiving General Server Error when trying to access activations

Post by Alexander Riedel »

Please stand by, we are investigating
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Re: Receiving General Server Error when trying to access activations

Post by Alexander Riedel »

Please download this tool https://sapien.s3.us-east-1.amazonaws.c ... Unlock.exe
and activate your license. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Our web staff is working on resolving the server issue.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 11 months and 3 weeks old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.