Script Explorer - Cannot find option to preview

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is limited to current SAPIEN license holders with active maintenance and does not offer a response time guarantee.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST LICENSE NUMBERS, ACTIVATION KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 10 months and 2 weeks old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
Woody_033
Been upvoted: 1 time

Script Explorer - Cannot find option to preview

Post by Woody_033 »

Product: PowerShell Studio 2023 (64 Bit)
Build: v5.8.221
Build: v10.0.19045.0
Untitled.png
Untitled.png (51.84 KiB) Viewed 1485 times
I have looked everywhere for this setting, but I cannot find it, how do I show the preview in the window? I adding the preview to the Top Bar, but it is greyed out. I end up using PrimalPad, but I keep seeing this big empty space and I want to use it LØL
Cordially,
Wøødy
Face piles of trials with smiles and coffee :D
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Re: Script Explorer - Cannot find option to preview

Post by Alexander Riedel »

Please see:
https://www.sapien.com/blog/2020/04/06/ ... -explorer/
and
https://www.sapien.com/blog/2020/11/23/ ... -features/

Script Explorer is about running scripts more securely. It does not have a preview feature (yet). What you added to the quick access bar is likely the print preview command which does nothing at this time. It's just a standard item in the UI library.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
Woody_033
Been upvoted: 1 time

Re: Script Explorer - Cannot find option to preview

Post by Woody_033 »

Interesting bit of history, ty
The preview window like in Version Recall would be KøøL but I will keep using Primal Pad
I like that, Primal Pad, its my default instead of ISE now
Face piles of trials with smiles and coffee :D
This topic is 10 months and 2 weeks old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.