Change Vue and PS Studio 2012

Archived Product support for ChangeVue users
This topic is 10 years and 1 month old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
winsec

Change Vue and PS Studio 2012

Post by winsec »

I have PowerShell Studio 2012 installed and Change Vue enabled as Source control.

"enable source control", "Automatically Check Out" and "Check in when a file is closed" are selected.

When i open up a file that is added into the Change Vue repo and open it in PS Studio it doesnt check out automatically and if i amend the ps1 file and go to save it will ask me to either save as a different file, overwrite or cancel.

Advice is appreciated.
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Re: Change Vue and PS Studio 2012

Post by davidc »

Did you create the original repository in ChangeVue or directly in PowerShell Studio?

Can you go over the steps you took so that me can reproduce the issue on our end.

Thank you,

David
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
winsec

Post by winsec »

Hi,

I used the default repository in ChangeVue and created a new project.

Then when i create a new PS1 file in PS Studio and save it to the new Project location, all the details in ChangeVue look to be in a different language and i cannot check in.

The combination of both comes across as not intuitive and straight forward to set up.

Thanks for the help
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Post by davidc »

We believe we found the problem. This should be resolved in the next service release of PowerShell Studio.

David
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 10 years and 1 month old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.