Where is ChangeVue???

Archived Product support for ChangeVue users
This topic is 8 years and 11 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
Eurisko

Where is ChangeVue???

Post by Eurisko »

I have been using ChangeVue for a couple years now and have a LARGE repository of code stored in it. I live & die by ChangeVue. That said, I went to renew, and I can't find it. further, I go to the old link and it takes me to VersionRecall, which I believe works differently than ChangeVue. Can someone please expand on where it went. Is it no longer supported (I have ChangeVue 2015)?

Is there an upgrade/migration to VersionRecall?
SAPIEN Support Forums

Where is ChangeVue???

Post by SAPIEN Support Forums »

This is an automated post. A real person will respond soon.

Thank you for posting, Eurisko.

Did you remember to include the following?
  • 1. Product, version and build (e.g. Product: ChangeVue 2014, Version & Build: 2.2.81. Version and build information can be found in the product's About box accessed by clicking the blue icon with the 'i' in the upper right hand corner of the ribbon.)
    2. Specify if you are running a 32 or 64 bit version
    3. Specify your operating system and if it is 32 or 64 bit.
    4. Attach a screenshot if your issue can be seen on the screen
    5. Attach a zip file if you have multiple files (crash reports, log entries, etc.) related to your issue.
If not, please take a moment to edit your original post or reply to this one.

*** Make sure you do not post any licensing information ***
J A Reif
Answers: 1
Has voted: 1 time
Been upvoted: 1 time

Re: Where is ChangeVue???

Post by J A Reif »

Hello Eurisko,

Please note on your account page next to your ChangeVue subscription information, our request that you contact sales for information about renewing your ChangeVue subscription. You can do so by emailing us at sales@sapien.com.

Thank you!
June Alane Reif
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 8 years and 11 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.